Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Week in Instagram







Here's what things have been looking like on Instagram lately.

P.S - Follow me on Twitter and Instagram (heytherekatrina) to stay up to date with me!

1. I've had my college ring for two years now, and every time I look at it, it evokes completely different memories.

2. Office essentials: Kindle for lunch break, Nalgene, Fresh hand cream, spectacles, and citrus.

3. Saturday game night: Phase 10. I am addicted.

4. I love when I find rainbows in the concrete.

5. Staying inside on snow days are the best!

6. Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.

7. I love how cuffed jeans and pointy stilettos look together.

8. Thanks to Pinterest for giving me the great idea to make "clean" and "dirty Christina Aguilera dishwasher magnets. These make my boyfriend and I giggle daily. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...