Friday, March 22, 2013

Aruba Blue and Happy Birthday



For the past couple of months, I've only been wearing what I consider "natural" color polishes on my nails. Reds, pinks, and nudes were all fine, but black and other shades of the rainbow were out of the question. This is quite a change for me since previously I would wear just about anything! 

With spring just around the corner, I've since had a change of heart. For this week's manicure, I started with Aruba Blue by Essie, which in my opinion is the most dazzling blue polish I have ever seen. For a fun twist, I did a French-manicure style tip with the Happy Birthday glitter by Deborah Lippman. Finally, I finished with Essie's matte finisher instead of my traditional coat of shiny Seche Vite. I love the contrast of the sparkly glitter with the velvety blue polish. This is definitely a change from what I've been doing for a couple of months, but it's a welcome one.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...