Monday, March 18, 2013

California Sunshine


Shirt: Gap
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Necklace: Juicy Couture
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson
Bag: Longchamp
Shoes: Sperry

After a much needed vacation in San Francisco to visit my half-sister, I'm finally home! While it was great to explore new sites, spend time with family, and soak up the sun, there really is no place like home. However, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the weather already - almost everyday I woke up to clear skies and the sun beating down. 

As a result, I was finally able to shed my layers and bare some skin for a change. Above, is an outfit I wore while checking out Stanford's stunning campus. Although I saw a lot of people dressed in short-shorts and sun dresses, I'm not quite ready for that kind of transition yet! For now, I am perfectly happy dressing in spring colors and looking appropriate for the season!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...