Friday, March 1, 2013

Heather Gray



Dress: Vertical Designs by Lord and Taylor
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Glasses: Kate Spade
Bag: Longchamp
Scarf: Target


Much like yesterday, I was inspired again by my current bedside read, 50 Shades of Grey. Truly, this is a 180 from the typical colorful outfits I put together. However with the dreary skies and the damp weather, neons and pastels couldn't feel less appropriate. So, I kept today's outfit super simple. I started with this heather gray cashmere dress, and added some neutral-toned winter essentials.

In other news, it's the first day of March! I still don't have most of my wardrobe at my boyfriends, so I think I am going to try to sneak a quick trip home to grab some spring-y pieces. I am beyond excited to see flowers in bloom, sunny skies, and my bare feet again! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...