Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Jewel Tones



Shirt: FCUK
Scarf: Jones New York
Pants: Eileen Fisher
Shoes: Minnetonka

Today was a beautiful, sunny, 50 degree day. Tomorrow, the northern Virginia area is expected to get anywhere between 8-12 inches of heavy snow. This kind of bi-polar behavior is so typical in this region, it's not even funny. Anyway, I figured I would bare my arms for now; I'm definitely going to have to bundle up if I head out tomorrow!

Here's another standard nannying outfit. My fringed scarf and plain t-shirt aren't super fancy, but work perfectly for my day-to-day activities. And on the plus side, I feel more pulled together wearing a basic ensemble like this than just wearing yoga pants and a over-sized hoodie.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...