Friday, March 8, 2013

K.I.S.S



Shirt: Theory
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Belt: Gap

Typically, I get the most satisfaction putting together an outfit that is so quintessentially me. Think bright colors, sequins, glitter, breton stripes - I could go on and on. Other times, I am most pleased conjuring an ensemble that's new and different, even if it's only new to me. However, I can't do that all the time. Most mornings, I groggily stumble out of bed, and stare at the contents of my closet until something finally clicks.

For those days when I find it particularly difficult to choose what to wear, I try to remember KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)! Instead of trying to think of something fresh, I go back to the basics, and work from there. If you couldn't already guess, today was one of those mornings. I started with this pale blue button down, and decided to pair it with dark skinny jeans for a more relaxed look. To keep the rest of my look from being too blah, at the last minute I pulled out my black stilettos. Honestly, I really love what I wore today for the first time in awhile. Just goes to show that simple sometimes is best! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow nice poses! I really admire your fashion sense. Do you do fashion shows? Im thinking of doing a photo shoot one for the boys back from war in Heavr De Grace. Its a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. You look wonderful in heels!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...