Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Maxi Benefits



Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Skirt (worn as dress): Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Minnetonka
Bag: Longchamp
Belt: Target

I've had the whole week off from nannying, so I've taken some time to kick-back, relax, and shop! Today, I headed out to do some outlet shopping, and was shocked to see just how nice it was outside! The bright sunshine convinced me that it would definitely be warm enough for some spring attire, but I was wrong (as usual).

Regardless, I love this outfit. A couple of years ago, you never would have caught me wearing a maxi skirt. Once I bought this black maxi from James Perse though, that all changed. In addition to being super comfortable, maxi's give any outfit a cool, bohemian chic vibe. However, the best thing about a maxi skirt is that it can be worn as a dress! Cinched with a belt in the middle, a maxi skirt instantly transforms into mid-length casual dress. Because its still so chilly out, I covered up with my favorite chambray shirt, and finished off with a skinny glitter belt and my worn-in moccasins. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...