Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mod About You and Turquoise & Caicos



For this week's manicure, I was inspired by spring! It seems like I've been wearing berry and plum make-up shades for months, so it's exciting to finally break out pastel and tropical colored products again.

In addition to being inspired by spring, I really wanted to do something that would be fun for Easter. I still don't know what I'm wearing to mass tomorrow yet, but I'm sure my new nails will work perfectly! For my ring finger, I used Essie's turquoise & caicos. It's a creamy mint color, with more blue in it than yellow. I think I would like this polish better if it was a lighter shade than green, but it works for its purpose. For the rest of my fingers, I used OPI's mod about you. It's the perfect shade of pale pink with just a touch of lilac. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...