Thursday, March 7, 2013

Winning Combinations, pt. 2



Sweater: Old Navy
Skirt: J. Crew
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Last year, my color was coral. Sometimes it was more of a salmon shade, and other times it verged on tangerine. Regardless of the tone, anything that fell on that color palette was an instant  favorite in my wardrobe. 

This year, I think it's less about one particular color being "mine," and more about a dynamic pairing that works, every single time. The certain color combination that I'm thinking of is coral and blue. No matter if it's this ensemble, this one, or today's, it always works for me. I know I've said a lot of this before, so I'll try to keep the rest of this short. Though, if there's one thing I hope you get out of today's post, its that finding something that works for you makes you feel that much better about your appearance. Plus, it makes getting dressed every morning that much easier!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Are those boots wearable without socks they look quite comfortable..?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...