Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Week in Instagram





Here's what things have been looking like on Instagram recently.

P.S - Follow me on Twitter and Instagram (heytherekatrina) to stay up to date with me!

1. How can you say no to this face? Unfortunately, this isn't my puppy, I just love her expressions!

2. Checking out my younger brothers college basketball team in southern Maryland. Go seahawks!

3. My motto during bootcamp: "If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you."

4. Fresh hydrangeas brighten up a whole room.

5. My pre-order copy of Les Mis came in the mail the other week, and I can't help but sing along.

6. The woman who I nanny for owns a salon, so she treated me to a free cut, color, treatment and blowout! I love how it turned out.

7. Despite the fact that I am 22 years old, my mom still makes me an Easter basket. I love her!

8. Festive bunny napkin rings for Easter dinner.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...