Here's what things have been looking like on Instagram as of lately (albeit a bit quieter than usual).
P.S- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram (heytherekatrina) to stay up to date with me!
1. Showing team spirit on opening day with a worn-in three-quarter sleeve.
2. In my last day at my internship, I had to register all of these iPods. I don't even know why.
3. My last day nannying, I played chutes and ladders and Uno. A perfect last day with my kiddos.
4. My boyfriend and I took a trip down to Manassas to check out McKay's used book store. I don't know how else to describe it other than this: heaven.
5. Cherry blossoms finally in bloom around the tidal basin!
6. Celebrating free cone day at Ben and Jerrys, minus the cone.
7. Someone please pinch me, I still can't believe I work here.
8. A little fun in the office on an otherwise quiet Tuesday.