Friday, April 12, 2013

Cloud and Crown Me Already



For my first week at work, a fresh manicure was an absolute must. I know it might not happen every week like I would like it to, but at the very least, I wanted to have polished fingertips for this particular week.

Time after time, whenever I don't know what polish to choose, I choose Revlon's cloud. No matter the season, this polish always jumps out at me. It's smooth, opaque in just a couple of coats, and absolutely dreamy to look at. Plus, I love that I've had this polish for years and it still hasn't gotten clumpy. Major props to Revlon to figuring out a formula that really works! I did my ring finger with OPI's crown me already. Another personal favorite, I love how the chunky silver glitter looks with my lilac polish. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...