Tuesday, April 9, 2013

First Day!



Cardigan: Calvin Klein
Dress: Nanette Lepore
Necklace: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Coach

More than a year after my first interview, two nannying gigs, a temporary job, and an internship, I've finally received a full-time job offer - and started today! After applying to nearly 250 jobs, and going on almost 50 interviews, I never thought I would see the day. However, I am delighted to finally start this new chapter in my life. 

For my first day, I had no idea what to wear! Thankfully, last week my parents brought down a good portion of my work wardrobe, so now I have more options to work with. Even though I knew we wouldn't be doing much more than filling out paperwork (read: no actual work), I wanted to get dressed up! Other than interviews, I haven't really had a reason to get all prettied up in months!

Eventually, I decided on this colorful floral-print Nannette Lepore dress (last seen here). The only thing I changed from last time was the color my cardigan - crazy, right? However, I think it was the perfect thing to wear. I felt comfortable, pretty, and professional. 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! What's the job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! I'm sure you will do a great work wherever you are working! Best of lucks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...