Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hall of Fame



Cardigan: Calvin Klein
Top: Rebecca Taylor
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Bag: Longchamp
Shoes: Coach
If I had a hall of fame for some of the most worn (and loved) pieces in my wardrobe, this silk tank would be a top contender. From my first internship, to braces, warm spring days, and interviews, this top has already withstood the test of time.

However, every time I have worn this top in the past, I've worn it with an overwhelming amount of black. While it works just fine, it's not anything different or exciting. Today, I was determined to think of a new way to wear this top, and I am beyond delighted with the result! Honestly, I can't believe how easy it was. I took a look at the color scheme of the blouse, and pulled similar colors out of my wardrobe. I ended up deciding on my insanely bright minnie pants, and a lemon cardigan. Although I did balance it out with some black accessories, I think this is a major improvement! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...