Thursday, April 4, 2013

I thought winter was over...?



Sweater: Old Navy
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Scarf: Target
Earrings: Charter Club

According to the calendar, the first official day of spring was March 20. However, based on the weather in NoVA recently, you would never be the wiser! As soon as I heard on the morning news that it was only about 25 degrees out, I felt seriously bummed out. This weekend, I brought a bunch of my summer skirts down to my boyfriends, and have been dying to wear them! Unfortunately, the weather gods have just not been cooperating with my pleas.

So, it was back to the drawing board. Honestly, I am truly bored with my winter staples, but you have to make do with what you have. Though, primary colored pieces keep my outfit from being anything other than boring. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...