Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Leopard and Turquoise



Shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: L.K Bennett
Necklace: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Bag: Longchamp

After bringing more of my summer wardrobe down to my boyfriend's place, I really wanted to wear a colorful ensemble on Monday. Unfortunately, the weather isn't in the mood to cooperate - it' supposed to rain almost all this week! 

Instead, I decided to break out a little animal print to start off the work week. Although I could have worn this skirt with teal or cranberry, I decided to stick with classic black accents. Let's just say I was super groggy this morning. As I was walking out the door though, I decided to slip on this turquoise necklace. It's a small pop of color, but it was the perfect touch to complete my look.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...