Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Minty Fresh



Shirt: Gap
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Bag: Kate Spade
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Neiman Marcus Last Call

This year, Pantone selected emerald as its color of the year. While emerald is a beautiful color, personally, I believe mint would have been a better choice. Recently, I feel like I've been seeing it everywhere. It's probably just because it's spring, but I would to see it used year round!

Anyway, I was shopping at Gap last week, and saw these three-quarter sleeved tees right by the check-out for 70 percent. It was totally a marketing ploy to catch your eye at the last moment, and it worked on me (I hate it when this happens)! I grabbed one in mint and neon pink. 

I decided to pair my new springy tee with cuffed skinny jeans and a simple double-stranded gold necklace. Also, I'm so happy I remembered to grab my newish Kate Spade bag from my parents house! The Kelly green and royal blue stripes really pop with my mint top.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...