Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Neon and Peplum



Shirt: Gap
Necklace: Erickson Beamon for Target
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Skirt: I.N.C

Remember that marketing ploy I fell for at Gap last week? This sweet three-quarter sleeve tee is from that same promotion (they had me bad). But seriously, how was I supposed to resist neon pink? It's one of my favorite colors!

This time though, I put a more professional spin on my basic tee. However, instead of going with plain-Jane gray or black, I decided to pair it with my cobalt peplum skirt (last seen here). As I looked at myself in my full-length mirror this morning, I thought it might be a little 80s for my personal taste. At that point though, it was way too late to change my mind, so out the door I went. Hopefully choosing classic nude pumps and a more modern necklace ensured that I didn't look like I walked out of a bad music video! Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...