Thursday, April 18, 2013

Office Sparkle



Shirt: Theory
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Skirt: I.N.C
Bag: Longchamp
Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren

Some people might say that sequins aren't office appropriate. Nay, I say! Personally, as long as you're not working on Capitol Hill, I think you should give it a go. My new office is pretty business casual, so I knew I could get away with some sequins on a Wednesday without so much as a fuss.

Because this skirt can hold the show for it's own, I decided to pair it with a crisp button-down. Truthfully, I think just about any color button-down would have work, but this blue one is one of my personal favorites. For finishing touches, I slipped on a pair of basic black leather pumps, and a simple gold chain-link necklace.    
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Maryland is very rainy. In Harvr De Grace. Pretty place to shoot. Love the scenery.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...