Monday, April 22, 2013

Old Fashioned



Dress: Diane von Furstenberg
Earrings: Neiman Marcus Last Call
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

When I first saw this dress while shopping this weekend, I stopped dead in my tracks - and not for a good reason. Immediately, I thought of Adele at the Grammy's this year. It reminded me of my grandmother's couch! Yet for some reason, I ended up pulling it off the rack and throwing it into my pile of things to try on. I was almost positive I wasn't going to like it, but I just had to try it on to be 100 percent sure.

Even after trying it on, I still wasn't sure! The cut fit my figure perfectly, but I didn't think I could pull off such a graphic print. In the end, my mom ended up convincing me to get it. Today, with my hair freshly washed, a pair of nude pumps and drop earrings, I am now loving this dress! Honestly, as long as a piece of clothing fits your body to a T - you can get away with wearing almost anything.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love this! You look soooo cute!

    ~N =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...