Monday, April 1, 2013

Opening Day



Shirt: TJ Maxx
Pants: Eileen Fisher
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Charter Club
Bag: Longchamp
Belt: Gap

April 1: for some, it's known as April Fools Day. As an adult, it blends seamlessly into our lives, and is nothing more than just another day in our year. However for baseball fans, April 1 means one thing: opening day! Unfortunately, I couldn't make it down to the big game today. So instead, I am plopped down in front of my TV with plenty of leftover Easter candy to keep me company. 

Despite the fact that I couldn't get to DC today, I knew I wanted to show my spirit for my favorite team in my outfit today. I kept things simple with a soft three-quarter sleeved tee and dark skinny jeans. For finishing touches, I pulled out my favorite gladiator sandals and a single-strand of pearls. Who said team spirit couldn't also be fashion friendly?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...