Monday, April 8, 2013

Pretty in Pink



Shirt: INC
Pants: Kenneth Cole
Shoes: Steve Madden
Earrings: Forever 21

This weekend, my boyfriend and I ventured into DC to check out the cherry blossom festival, do a little shopping, and eat some tasty food. Lucky for us, the sun decided to finally make its appearance, which truthfully made the whole day so much better! 

Because we were seeing the cherry blossoms, I decided an entirely pink outfit was in order. I was inspired by this floral top, which I pilfered from my mom sometime last year. I love that it's sleeveless (hooray for bare arms!) and really packs a punch of color. I paired them with my new pale pink jeans, which I have been dying to wear! In addition to being the perfection addition to my spring wardrobe, they are beyond comfortable. I finished off my look with my worn-in gladiators (so worn-in that they broke during our trip...), and orange chandelier earrings. 

Spring, I'm so happy you arrived. Please don't plan on leaving anytime soon!
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...