Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spring Attire



 Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Necklace: Charter Club
Shoes: Hunters

Weather in the spring is always crazy unpredictable: some days it's nothing but clear skies, and other days it doesn't seem like it's ever going to stop raining. Fortunately, spring thus far as been pretty moderate. Of course, there have been scattered showers, which I usually detest (hello, frizzy hair)! However, there's one good thing about rainy days - I get to break out my Hunters!

My Hunter's are one of the best practical purchases I have made.In addition to keeping my feet dry, they can be worn with just about everything. Skirts, dresses, skinny jeans, you name it! Today, I wore them with this floral-printed skirt that my mom finally passed down to me. 

So as not to be an overwhelming blob of pink, I decided to wear this mint three quarter-sleeved tee on top. It's not something I would typically wear with this skirt, but I ended up loving the combination! 
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...