Monday, April 15, 2013

White before Memorial Day



Top: Gap
Camisole: Gap
Pants: J Brand
Shoes: Kate Spade
Earrings: gift

I've wanted white jeans for the longest time. I actually had a pair back in high school, but gave them away when I grew out of them. Fast forward to several years later, and there was nothing more that I wanted in my wardrobe. I was on constant lookout, to no avail, of course.

After I got my job offer, I kind of went on a shopping free. Which is how while browsing the aisles of Saks off Fifth that I found these. They were the only pair on the sale rack, and it just happened that they were my size. It felt too good to be true - but it wasn't! I tried them on, and they fit like a glove. Plus, they were on mega sale - originally marked at about $170, but had been marked down at least four times to $20.Oh, and because clearance was an additional 50% percent off, they ended up being only $10. Definitely one of those deals that is too good not to share.

That same day, I was shopping at Gap and found this sheer flower print top. It's not something that I would normally pick out, but that day it just popped out at me. Together, I think these pieces worked really well together. Although it's not yet Memorial Day, what do I care? If it feels like summer, I'm wearing what's appropriate for the season!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...