Monday, May 13, 2013

A day at the ballpark



Coat: Betsey Johnson
Pants: Eileen Fisher
Shirt: Dicks
Bag: Kate Spade
Glasses: Kate Spade
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Vintage

Ever since I moved in with my boyfriend in February, I feel like my weekends are spent on the road. From Columbia, Frederick, DC, and northern Virginia, I probably spend the most time on the beltway, sitting in traffic (regardless of the time of day). However, in all my travels, I never get to spend much time with my boyfriend. With the weekends being the only realistic time to see college friends and family, my plans are developed well in advance, and before I know it, the next month is completely booked. This weekend, after a quick visit to see my parents in Columbia, I decided to cut my trip short so my boyfriend and I could catch a Nationals game.

Thankfully, we were blessed with a beautiful day. It was breezy, to say the least, but at least the sun was out.   In addition, the Nationals lost, we both got serious sunburn (typical #whitepeopleproblems) and we almost got lost leaving the city. It was a typical outing with my boyfriend, but it left us with plenty of time to catch up.  I can't wait for out next free weekend together!

Oh, and here's a bonus shot of what my hair looked like all day.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...