Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A week in Instagram





Here's what life has been like in the last two-ish weeks.

P.S- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram (heytherekatrina) to stay up to date with me!

1. After about an hour of walking straight uphill, my friends and I made it to the Harpers Ferry scenic overlook. 

2. Of course, we had to reward ourselves with large margaritas afterwards.

3. Always looking up, not down.

4. Taking an afternoon stroll in downtown Frederick.

5. This week, I was faced with a very difficult decision. L.K. Bennett, Vera Wang, or Cole Haan? (Guess which one I ended up getting?)

6. Checking out the new Alamo Drafthouse in NoVa before opening day ($2 movie tickets, woohoo)!

7. Taking advantage of the perfect spring weather and dining al fresco.

8. The perfect hibiscus bloom.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...