Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dress Shorts? Or whatever they are.



Shirt: Juicy Couture
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Necklace: BCBG Max Azria
Culottes: Nanette Lepore
Bag: Longchamp
Shoes: Coach

About a month ago, my mom and I popped into Off Saks to pick up some gifts for a wedding shower she was hosting. While we were there, I couldn't resist browsing the clearance racks for a great deal. It was then that I found what I thought was a skirt. I brought it into the dressing room with me, and was kind of surprised when I discovered a piece a fabric between my legs. So then, I was kind of confused. I wasn't sure what to make of what these were. Dress shorts? I didn't know. But I looked in the mirror, and kind of liked them. Obviously, in the end I decided to buy them.

As with almost all of my new purchases, they then hung in the closet until I got the most random inspiration. Last night, I was browsing a new blog and saw a photo of the author wearing my shorts (or whatever they are). Of course, I had to wear it nearly the exact same way since I don't have a creative bone in my body. Now that I'm wearing them out in public, I love them even more! It was nearly 90 degrees today, and my loose outfit was a perfect match to the humid weather. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...