Monday, May 20, 2013

Graduation Wear





Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Necklace: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Coach

This weekend, my boyfriend and I took a trip up to our alma mater to see one of my best friends graduate. It's always weird being back on campus, but this particular trip marked the one-year anniversary of my own graduation. A lot has changed in the last year, but all in all, I am still proud of my school.

I have one (personal) rule about graduation wear: I always wear Lilly. Rain or shine, high school or college graduation, you're going to find me in one of my favorite Lilly dresses (see here, here, and here). Oddly enough, this is the same dress I wore to graduation last year. However, all of the photos of my friends were taken in our caps and gowns, so I decided to wear it again for this year's ceremony. 

I paired my lace dress with a couple of aqua accessories, and a bold crimson lip. Next time, I think I might add a skinny belt around the middle, but otherwise, I love how this look turned out! 

Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...