Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lemon and Chambray



Shirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Skirt (borrowed from mom): Kate Spade
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Belt: Cole Haan
Bracelet: Forever 21

If there is one thing I miss about being at home, it's my mom's overflowing wardrobe. I'm lucky enough to be almost the exact same size as her, so I've always just browsed her closet whenever I was looking for something new to wear. Now that I'm living on my own, it's a little harder to borrow (and steal) some of my favorite pieces.

My mom decided we could work out a lending library. Every time I come home, I can pick a couple of things to wear, and return them the next time I come home. As I live about an hour away (and don't get home nearly as often as my mom would like), I have to choose wisely. This week, I decided on this lemon Kate Spade skirt. It's just so bright and cheerful, and I couldn't resist the playful pattern.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...