Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lilly and Chambray



Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer
Bag: Longchamp
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Earrings: Charter Club

After an extra long weekend away, it was much more difficult than normal to jump out of bed and get the day started. When I woke up this morning, I couldn't resist hitting snooze at least three times, and snuggling in bed just a little bit longer. Thankfully, last night I took sometime to think about what I was going to wear today, which at least eliminated one of my biggest time wasters in the morning.

Interestingly enough, I was inspired to wear this seersucker skirt when I saw it on Tumblr this weekend. It reminded me that I hadn't worn since sometime last year, and it's definitely Lilly season. This time, I paired it with my favorite chambray button up, and simple pearl studs. Now that I've remembered that I have it, I can't wait to get some more wear out of this skirt!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...