Monday, May 6, 2013

Purple Love



Shirt: Yumi Kim
Skirt: Kate Spade
Shoes: Coach
Bracelets: Coach and Sergio Lub
Earrings: gift

When I bought this violet colored skirt last fall, I was so excited to wear it. In a sea of black, navy blue, and charcoal gray, this skirt stands out (in a good way), and I knew it would be the perfect piece to add to my small professional wardrobe. However, little did I know that it would be months before I had a chance to pull it out of my closet for the first time (see here).

Wearing it today for the second time, I love it even more! This time, I paired it with a three quarter sleeved aqua blouse. Although the purple in the top is not the exact same as the skirt, I think it's a close enough match. Regardless, all this color makes me so happy! I'm really quite proud of myself for choosing this colorful top instead of something black or white. It may not be groundbreaking for some people, but for me, it's a step in the right direction!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...