Friday, May 3, 2013

Seeing Spots



Shirt: I.N.C
Skirt: I.N.C
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: Betsey Johnson

Just the other day, I was talking about how I miss being able to borrow from my mom's closet. Every once in awhile though, I finally steal something that I've been eyeing up for months, or even years. This spotted top is one of those pieces. In the last year, I don't think my mom even wore it once! It's the perfect piece for my new professional wardrobe.

The last couple of times I wore this, I paired it with a simple black skirt. However, I think this cobalt skirt is a much better match! The color is the exact same as the blue in the top, and this skirt has much more personality than my black one. I finished off my look with my most comfortable black pumps, and drop earrings. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...