Friday, May 24, 2013

The Season of Lilly



Jacket: DKNY
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Camisole (worn underneath): Gap
Necklace: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Bag: Longchamp
Shoes: Coach

To me, nothing says summertime fashion better than a colorful dress from Lilly Pulitzer. Over the past four or five years, I have accumulated several pieces, all of which are pushed to the back of my closet until the first heat wave kicks in sometime during the middle of May.

While this is not the most colorful Lilly dress I own, it's still one of my favorites. To keep things office appropriate, I layered a white camisole underneath, and my denim jacket on top. Hopefully the next time I'm wearing this, I'll be spending some time outside instead of in the office!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...