Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A week in Instagram





Here's what things have been looking like on Instagram recently.

P.S- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram (heytherekatrina) to stay up to date with me!

1. You know what makes going to work better? Getting free Ben & Jerry's. I love my job!

2. And then I left work that day, and saw these beautiful fresh daisies.

3. On Thursday, it took me two hours to go 15 miles. I can't wait til I move!

4. While getting pizza with my Dad, we saw a snapping turtle in the middle of the road. Of course, we had to stop and take a picture.

5. Taking a long Saturday morning walk with my adopted puppy brother.

6. Spotted: more fresh flowers on my walk.

7. Koa is ready to pounce!

8. I finally got my hair done, and I feel so much better!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...