Monday, June 24, 2013

And it was all yellow.



Dress: Kate Spade
Camisole: Gap
Earrings: Neiman Marcus Last Call
Shoes: Steve Madden

This weekend, I went on an all out shopping trip with my mom and aunt at Potomac Mills and Tysons Corner. I had such a great time, but it's probably going to be my last big trip for awhile! I got a ton of great deals (like a Tory Burch skirt that was originally priced for $425, and purchased for $39!), but now I'm broke. Ah, well it was all worth it. As Carrie Bradshaw said, "I like my money where I can see it...hanging in my closet."

Another one of my great finds this weekend with this super cheery floral printed wrap dress from Kate Spade. When I saw it on the floor, I was instantly drawn to it. Lucky me, it was the only dress of its kind in my size, and a perfect fit! I bought it on the spot. I paired my dress with another new item, these strappy nude heels. They are simple and clean, and the perfect addition to my summer work wardrobe. Finally, I added a touch more of color with these aquamarine drop earrings. I love how this turns out - it feels like summer! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...