Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Back in Black



Top: Anne Taylor
Pants: BCBG Max Azria
Earrings: Neiman Marcus Last Call
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Bag:: Longchamp

I don't wear a lot of black. I don't know why, really, but I think it's because it doesn't fit my personality. I like to think I am colorful and fun person, and black doesn't mesh with that. This weekend though, I was rummaging through my moms closet, trying to find a couple of pieces to walk out with. This top, was one of the few things that I have snagged. I wasn't sure what I would wear it with, but I knew I would think of something eventually.

For whatever reason, I decided to pair it with an all black ensemble. Black trousers, black handbag, and black pumps. I kind of feel like I'm going to a funeral, but I don't hate it as much as I thought I would. As I walked out the door, I couldn't resist adding a pair of aquamarine drop earrings. In the end, I think my look turned out very polished and professional, which I was quite pleased with. It was only until I walked out of the office at 5:30 that I regretted my all black ensemble (as by that point it was 95 degrees). Oh well!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...