Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Chambray, I love you



Shirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Skirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Bracelet: Forever 21
Shoes: Coach

You know, when I first noticed chambray button-ups gaining popularity a couple of years ago, I wasn't into the style at all. Eventually, I changed my mind, and I bought one at the Delia*s warehouse sale and never looked back. The point of this story is - thank goodness I did! Chambray has become a staple in my work wardrobe: it's more professional than a tee shirt, it looks great with everything, and it's super comfortable.

Today, I paired my chambray button-up with a bright floral print skirt, sequin capped flats, and a simple pearl bracelet. It's been humid and rainy the last few days, and this skirt was just the pick me up my outfit needed!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...