Friday, June 14, 2013

Cloud and Shambolic



My first week at my new job, I painted my nails with one of my all time favorites, Revlon's cloud. After that, I vowed that I would try to paint my nails at least every other week. Well, let me tell you, this is the first time I have painted my nails since that post. Blame it on laziness and combination of other things, but I really want to get back in the habit of doing my nails again.

Of course, I ended up using the exact same color as I used last time (I love it that much). The only difference is that this I paired it with my new Butter London shambolic polish. It's been out for awhile, but when I found it on clearance at Nordstrom rack, I couldn't resist this glittery polish. It's a rich eggplant base with magenta, blue, and red glitter throughout. It's a great complement to my lilac polish, but I know it will look great with navy blue or black, as well. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...