Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Color Me Happy



Shirt: C. Wonder
Skirt: Kate Spade
Belt: Target
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Bag: Longchamp

Last night, I met a friend in Tyson's for some dinner and froyo. Since moving to northern Virginia back in February, this was only my second trip to my favorite mall. As I walked in, I promised myself that I would behave, and wouldn't buy anything I didn't need.

I was doing so well, until I was just about to leave and I passed C. Wonder. Recently, I have fallen in love with everything in their store, and I couldn't resist just stopping in for just a moment to browse the clearance section. No more than 10 minutes later, I was walking out with this beautiful silk pussy bow blouse. I just couldn't resist! At more than 50 percent off, the top was a bargain, and I know is going to be extremely versatile in coming months. Today, I paired it with a simple a-line skirt, nude pumps, and a skinny glittered belt. Next time, I think I'll go for a more casual approach, but this was perfect for a day in the office.
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...