Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Early Mornings



Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sales
Pants: Lucky Brand
Shoes: Coach
Bag: Longchamp
Glasses: Kate Spade

Let me just say: getting dressed in the "morning" was a lot easier when the "morning" meant 10 a.m., or even 8 a.m., back in college. Now that I am officially a member of the working society, I no longer have the option of leisurely getting up to start the day, I have to get up when the first alarm goes off (5:40 a.m., on the dot).

Unless I plan something the night before (which almost never happens), I start every morning staring at the clothes in my closet trying to think of something different to wear. Occasionally, I get a random source of inspiration, and will think of a cute ensemble instantaneously. Most days though, I settle on a combination I have worn in the past, or something super easy. Today was one of those days when nothing seemed right, so I went with something that I know works every time: chambray and colored denim. For finishing touches, I added sequined flats, and a simple pearl bracelet. Hopefully I can think of something more creative tomorrow!  
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...