Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day


A pretty a-typical family vacation car trip. My dad always drove, and I would be in the bucket seat bothering him to play the alphabet game with me (circa 2006). 


Move-in day my freshman year (2008).


And finally, today. 

Happy Father's day to all the dad's out there, but especially my dad. We argue more often than we get along, but I couldn't have asked for a better dad. To the man who gave me a love of photography, took me to my first baseball game, and taught me how to maximize savings at the grocery store by couponing, thank you. I wouldn't be the person who I am today without him!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Awwww look at him! So precious, glad to see him not in a Hawaiian shirt. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...