Saturday, June 22, 2013

National Wear Your Lilly Day



Cardigan: Calvin Klein
Tank: Lilly Pulitzer
Pants: Michael Kors
Earrings: American Eagle
Shoes: Coach

Yesterday marked the official first day of the summer, in addition to national wear your Lilly day! Unfortunately, I was trapped at work at all day and wasn't able to embrace as much sunlight as I intended. However, there was nothing stopping me from wearing from Lilly on the job!

Originally, I thought I would wear one of my favorite sundresses - the epitome of the brand, in my opinion. At the last minute though, I changed my mind and decided to wear this floral printed tank. To keep things office appropriate, I paired it with one of my favorite pairs of jeans and a cheery lemon cardigan. A super simple and fun look that was perfect for casual Friday. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...