Monday, June 10, 2013

Pineapple Salsa

Let's talk about salsa. In the words of Icona Pop, "I LOVE IT!" On my blog, I've already written three different posts with a few of my favorite recipes. And today, I am back again with a new, sweeter option - pineapple salsa. It's the best of both worlds for me - sweet and salty. Paired with grilled chicken, atop a fresh garden salad, or just with tortilla chips, this salsa is the bomb dot cot. Yeah, I just went there.

Here's what you'll need:
-1 jalapeno
-1 tomato
-1 lime
-1/2 a fresh pineapple (a can of crushed pineapple would work, too)
-1/3 red onion
-large bunch of cilantro
-1 tbsp of olive oil
-1/4 tsp of cumin
-pinch of salt and pepper



Chop up the pineapple, cilantro, red onion, tomato, and jalapeno. Squeeze the juice of the lime over your chopped mixture, and add the olive oil, salt, pepper, and cumin. It's as easy at that - enjoy!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...