Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pops of Turquoise



Shirt: Cynthia Cynthia Steffe
Pants: J. Crew
Bag: Longchamp
Shoes: L.K Bennett
Bracelets: Lenox and Coach

Remember how a couple of weeks ago I was perusing my mom's closet, and I walked away with a ton of stuff? This top was another one of my great (free!) finds. I actually last wore it here (more than three years ago), and it's crazy just to think about how much has changed since then.

However, one thing never changed, and three years later, I am still in love with this blouse. This time though, I have the perfect pair of shoes to match the pussy bow blouse. And although this is almost the exact same way I wore this top last time, I'm still happy with how this turned out. I think this is a great look for the office in the summer!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...