Sunday, July 14, 2013

5 Years Ago


Thanks to Timehop, one of my new favorite apps, I start every morning taking a trip down memory lane to see what I was doing more than a year ago on the exact same day. Through social media sites like FourSquare, Facebook, and Twitter, Timehop puts together a mini time capsule based on your activity on those websites from that day. Each morning, as I scroll through my feed, I can still remember what I was doing out, or why I was laughing in a photo. And I swear, this post is not sponsored. I really just love this app!

Five years ago today, I was in France celebrating Bastille Day. Even today, I can still remember every minute of that day so clearly. I remember waking up at 4 a.m. to avoid the traffic in Paris, making it to Tours in record time, going shopping during the big summer sales, and ending the day with gelato and watching the fireworks. Today, as I scrolled through the photos, I couldn't help but smile as I reminisced about the great memories that I had on my trip. One day, I would love to go back with my own family. Unfortunately, as funds are limited (and I don't have much vacation time!) I think that day is pretty far away. So for now, my old photos are going to have to do! Vive la France! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...