Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A week in Instagram





Here's what things have been looking like on Instagram recently.

P.S- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram (heytherekatrina) to stay up to date with me!

1. Relaxing after a long day at work by going on a long walk with my boyfriend.

2. Celebrating national wear your Lilly day!

3. Ready for a full day of shopping with sweet mint shorts, a skinny belt, and Sperry's.

4. Fresh raspberries on raspberry soft serve (yum)!

5. S'mores made in the microwave are not as funny, but satisfied my craving. 

6. All smiles before heading to the movies on Friday night.

7. For me, there's nothing like doughnuts and orange juice to kick start the morning. 

8. Mini golf time! I lost, unfortunately. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...