Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A week in Instagram






 Here's what things have been looking like on Instagram recently.

P.S- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram (heytherekatrina) to stay up to date with me!

1. The perfect way too cool down after a long day : spiked strawberry basil lemonade. Yum!

2. Treating myself to a big scoop of triple caramel ice cream.

3. Sporting blue and red for the fourth.

4. Fireworks at Lake Fairfax with 15,000 other people.

5. Mount Vernon!

6. When life hands you lemons, make homemade lemonade.

7. Using my Juicy Couture dust bag for the first time while packing my purses. Too cute!

8. I spent all Saturday packing up my childhood bedroom in preparation for my upcoming move in August. I am the queen of finding the perfect fit for everything!

9. My first trip to the pool all summer! As a kid (and I'm talking through high school), I used to go every single day. Obviously, I just don't have the time anymore. But I still can't believe this is the first time this year!

10. A fully bloomed yellow hibiscus. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...