Friday, July 5, 2013

All American Girl



Dress: Miss Sixty
Necklace: Nordstorm
Sandals: Kate Spade

First of all, I would like to start this post apologizing in advance for my pasty pale skin! I already knew I was majorly lacking in the melanin department, but there's nothing like taking some pictures in the sun during the middle of the day to remind me just how white I really am. So again, I'm sorry. 

This fourth of July was perfect. For the first time in my working life, I actually got the day off, without having to ask for it, AND I got paid for it! Little amenities like these mean so much to me. I know it doesn't mean a lot to other people, but you don't have these kind of luxuries working in retail. Anyway, today was just wonderful. I spent most of my morning just hanging out at home, doing some chores, and catching up on Lost with my boyfriend. Then, we headed to the next town over to enjoy a nice dinner, eat ice cream, and see the fireworks by the lake. For the occasion, I chose this summery chambray dress, simple gold sandals, and a bold red lipstick. In my mind, a truly all American ensemble.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...