Friday, July 26, 2013

Allure and Merino Cool



For awhile, I was on a natural nail polish kick. By that, I mean that I only wore nail polishes that I felt looked natural on my fingernails. Then I got tired of that, and went back to wearing all my wacky colored nail polishes, like one of my favorites aruba blue.

Anyway, I think may be on a brief natural nails kick again (emphasis on the brief). For whatever reason this week, Essie's "Allure" was just calling my name. It's definitely kind of tricky to apply as it's very sheer, but it had such a pretty effect if done correctly. Following my typical creature of habit tendencies, I couldn't resist a contrasting ring finger nail polish. I used Essie's "Merino Cool," which looks way more gray than it actually is. While I don't think this pairing worked like I thought it would, it's always good to try something new!  
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...