Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Black, White, & Red All Over



Dress: Kate Spade 
Shoes: Vera Wang
Earrings: gift

Is it just me, or is this week going terribly slow? Typically, I find that weeks fly by, as I'm busy all day at work, only to come home, make dinner, go to the gym - the whole "adult" routine. This week though, it's totally dragging! C'mon Friday, I need you now.

You know what makes a slow week better? Having an easy, go-to outfit that takes no time to put together in the morning.Today, I started with this black and white printed dress from Kate Spade. I love the three-quarter sleeves, and the cute cut-out in the back (that I obviously forgot to get a photo of). To finish off my look, I slipped on a pair of simple flats, and swiped on a bright red lipstick.Here's hoping that this simple combination will help me get through the rest of this week.  
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...